Wi-Fi in the shopping mall with valuable data and statistics
The issue „Wi-Fi in the shopping mall“ is about more than the simple improvement of shopping experiences. Attractive contents for customers, engagement, real-time communication, shopping guide, navigator, etc. – and all of it with one and the same cloud-based software – create an added value for your mall’s guests. With the right information for the current position customers can be guided and directed.
- Active customer dialog via smartphones at the POS
- Targeted surveys in the shopping mall
- Virtual dialogue between brands and customers
- Motion currents measurable
- Personalized addressing of user groups (user profiling)
- Data about customer behavior and motion flows (heat maps)
- Mobile Customer Service
- Online catalog
- Customer navigation via Wi-Fi (without app)
- digital price comparisons
- Landing page with information about events, sweepstakes and promotions
Request free consultation now
The products for the shopping mall
Make the most of your public Wi-Fi. Refinance your infrastructure costs.
- Captive portal with 6 login variants
- Banner on login page
- Access control (bandwidth for customers)
- Hotspot groups
- flexible license models
Location Based Service
Provide your customer with relevant information on site. Operate active customer loyalty.
- Location-dependent content and services
- different types of localizations
- Device flow analysis with heatmap
- Statistics on movement at different locations
- customers navigation
Use your guests’ smartphones for individual communication on the spot.
- individual landing page according to corporate design
- Banner Management
- Share your moment
- digital customer surveys
Customer communication and customer loyalty with pre-programmed information for your visitors.
- digital door signs
- Dynamic signpost
- Information: customer television, company TV
- Advertising messages: advertising television, product information
- Infotainment: Entertainment in waiting areas, Infopults
SHOPPING MALL CHAIN
Corio wanted to offer shoppers free Internet access for their smartphones and other Wi-Fi-capable devices. With LOOP21, a partner that met all criteria was found and thus new construction projects like the Markthal Rotterdam was equipped with the system.
Users receive location-based information transmitted via a landing page. Language, content and design are centrally administered – depending on the operating site. To ensure uniform brand presence, contents are branded according to the corporate identity and optimally placed and displayed on all devices thanks to responsive design.
Since the project launch there have been already 3.33 m. accesses registered in the LOOP21 system. „Only“ 95,000 users used the free Internet access which is the evidence that the Location-Based-Service and its contents are attractive for the customers who are currently in the shopping center.