LOOP21 MOUNTAINMENT® Is the digital Marketingtool for ski and hiking regions
Use the smartphones of your guests and get multimedia. Provide your guests with current and locationdependant information via Wi-Fi. LOOP21 supports the digital customer communication and -loyality.
With LOOP21 you receive valuable data which make it possible to analyze statistical data about your customers for strategic planning.
The LOOP21 system connects the region and her guests, the local economy as well as the operator and creates perfect holiday experiences.
- the guest is already equipped (Smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Information and communication in real-time with Wi-Fi
- Advertising in social networks (Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Advertisement for local products and services
- menucards of the restaurants and ski huts
- Alarm funcion at avalanche risks or technical disturbances
- Landingpage with important information from the surrounding
- NO mobile app is required
- NO roaming costs
- alternative for overloaded mobile networks
The LOOP21 Module Emergency gives you the opportunity to bring urgent information directly to the connected devices: closed slopes, avalanche danger and more. Real-time information on the guest’s smartphone via Wi-Fi.
Backend – cable car operator:
- Activate the emergency module and mark the areas in which avalanche danger exists, a technical fault exists or where you want to inform the skier that he should make the final descent to get back to the valley station
- Select the areas where the information is displayed
Frontend – ski guest:
- All active connections are disconnected
- Real-time information on the smartphone (Wi-Fi), multilingual
Request free consultation now
LOOP21 skiing area – possibilities
Explore with LOOPIE how to use the LOOP21 system in the ski area. Just click on the green areas and you will get information about the areas of application.
Guest-Wi-Fi, personalized landing page, offers and promotions, event announcements, information about the ski resort
Statistics and reports, communication with guests, added value through advertising revenue, personalized information and offers, customer mail addresses
Mobility Communication System
Emergency button in each cabin, one and two-way intercom system, cabin and exterior cameras, cabin location, door control
Guest-Wi-Fi in every cabin over the entire route. Restaurant menu, slope information and avalanche or technical alerts.
Access Points in the whole skiing area
Public-Wi-Fi, installation of powerful access points throughout the ski resort, adjustable bandwidth per user, expandable at any time.
Soundbox - audio entertainment in the gondola. Music program selectable by the guest or content preset by the operator.
The products in the skiing area
Make the most of your public Wi-Fi. Refinance your infrastructure costs.
- Captive portal with 6 login variants
- Banner on login page
- Access control (bandwidth for customers)
- Hotspot groups
- flexible license models
Location Based Service
Provide your customer with relevant information on site. Operate active customer loyalty.
- Location-dependent content and services
- different types of localizations
- Device flow analysis with heatmap
- Statistics on movement at different locations
- customers navigation
Use your guests’ smartphones for individual communication on the spot.
- individual landing page according to corporate design
- Banner Management
- Share your moment
- digital customer surveys
Customer communication and customer loyalty with pre-programmed information for your visitors.
- digital door signs
- Dynamic signpost
- Information: customer television, company TV
- Advertising messages: advertising television, product information
- Infotainment: Entertainment in waiting areas, Infopults
MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS SÖLDEN
As a world sensation LOOP21 equipped 2 cable cars and direct surroundings with a locationbased information system via Wi-Fi as the first worldwide. So that means that the guests can connect to the Wi-Fi with their own smartphones, tablets and laptops. LOOP21 Mountainment system is straightened of the needs and wishes of skiing regions and also on the guests expectations.
In the first run 2011, the statistics were so convincing that Soelden and LOOP21 decided to extend its offer to 5 more locations, where the Landing Page with location-based services and the Internet access are available. On this Landing Page LOOP21 put the most useful and relevant information for the users. For example weather reports, a list of open slopes & lifts and the latest news about Après ski events. The contents and the design are individually prepared for every client. They are up-to-date and can be adapted any time without waiting times as we know it from static applications. The second big difference to mobile apps is that the LOOP21 Mountainment system delivers information depending on the guest’s location. The visitor for example gets different information on the top of the mountain as in the central hotel. After the second successful run in 2012 LOOP21 and the skiing resort decided to upgrade up to 14 hotspot areas. That shows how LOOP21 and Soelden are improving the system continuously.
Systems in use: Wi-Fi Hardware, LOOP21 HOTSPOT Software, LOOP21 Technology Package, Internet Login and AAA-System, LBS (Location-based Service in 14 areas), CMS, Statistics, Storage of the traffic data, 1st & 2nd Level Support & operation.